- ✅【4K ULTRA HD 5-IN/1-OUT】---This HDMI Switch Connects up to 5 UHD HDMI sources (gaming console, DVD player, laptop, blue-ray etc.) to 1 Ultra HDTV. It Support HDCP 2.2, 4K 60HZ 4:4:4, Full HD, UHD, Deep Color to 36bit.,also backward compatible with Full HD 1080P devices.
- ✅【 High Resolution】---Supports 4K resolution / 60 Hz (4: 4: 4) signal, HDR video source also switched. 4K/2K (maximum 4096 × 2160), corresponding to input and output of 60 Hz video. No more distorted sound and video transmissions. Back compatible with 4K@30HZ and 1080P.HDMI pass through switch supports HDCP 2.2 and also supports HDCP 1.4 too.
- ✅【Intelligent Auto-switch】Automatic switching of ports when the equipment is turned on. When the power of the HDMI equipment turns on, the automatic switching function which the selected port automatically switches is adopted. An AC adapter is attached to this product. and it jump over to the next active input source automatically when the current one is powered off. The HDMI Switcher automatically switches to the last selected source input when restart.
- ✅【Wide Compatibility】This HDMI switch works with all HDMI-integrated devices, this HDMI switch box can connect the computer, Blu-ray player, DVD player, AV receiver, Apple TV, Roku streaming media player, TV Box, Play Station 3/4, Xbox One/360, Nintendo Wii, or other HDMI compatible devices to your Ultra 4K TV (UHD TV), HDTV, monitor, display or projector with a big screen.
- ✅【TECHNICAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE】 We are manufactory which Specialized in HDMI solutions for years,If you have any issue with this products,please feel free to let us know and we will try our best to resolve.
More HDMI devices but not enough ports on TV?
This 5x1 HDMI switch is designed to expand your HDMI port quantity to 5 plus.
Unlike plastic hdmi switch, it features an extra-thick layer of metal enclosure for quick heat dissipation and can survive multiple drops.
Please make sure your HDMI cable support 4K ! If you have issue with this switch,please try to change the HDMI cable or signal source devices to test.
Our tech support are here to help!