FiveHome FA-AC 300 setup video
Before you start
Notice: before you start please check this three things
- Ensure extender well connect with power supply.
- Ensure your phone or computer connect with extender WiFi SSID.
- Ensure host router and extender in one room, after setup successful you can change extender position.
- Connent extender WiFi signal
The extender WiFi SSID is: ICODE-XXXX(last 4 MAC numbers)
Enter the Ip address 192.168.188.1 on browser IP address bar
- Enter default password: admin
Display, and check this password is correct.
- Select host router SSID
- Enter your host router password after selection
Display, check your password
- Set your extender SSID and password and Wi-Fi encryption type
Modify your extender SSID, don’t select hidden network.
Choose your Encryption type
Recommend Auth Mode: WPAPSK/WPA2PSK
Recommend Encrypt Type: TKIP/AES
- Check details and make a note of the Wireless Info
- Setup successful. After extender light turn green, connect your range extender SSID to get started.